Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where have I been?

So, I started this whole blog thing and then disappeared off the face of the earth right. Well, our little family has been a bit busy! Ryan and I have been participating in the "Savior of the World" play put our by our ward. It has been a long journey, but one well worth it. I am so grateful to all those who have helped with our children so that both of us could be involved! I learned a lot of lessons throughout this experience and I am grateful to know of a Savior who loves me, despite my pride and many other faults. Seeing as how I forgot my camera and took no pictures myself, I will post some photos when those who did bring their cameras send me pictures.

It's amazing to watch my children grow and change. Dylan, now 8 1/2 months, is fascinated with the stairs. The minute I set him down in the kitchen he beelines it toward the stairs. In as firm a voice as I can muster I tell him NO Dylan. He sits up, turns and looks at me grinning and laughing then heads back toward the stairs even faster then before. Looks like we need a gate!!

For those of you who know my son he has an abundance of energy. A few days ago I was bound and determined to wear him out. So I told him I was going to chase him until he got tired. So we start running around and around the sofa then to the kitchen over and over and over. After 15 minutes I gave up and I think he was still running when I collapsed on the couch!

3 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Hey, if you post your email address for me (I can delete it after you leave it in a comment) then I can email you a few pictures to have until I give you a disc will all that I have on it...if you want!

Loved the production, the spirit was SO strong. It was amazing and a blessing to everyone who was in the audience.

Good luck with both the stairs and figuring out how to wear a little boy out!

Becca said...

You guys both did such a great job. Here is a deal for cloth diapers I don't know if they are the kind you like or not, but I found this and thought I would share.

Becca said...

Hurry! 50% Off Happy Heinys Pocket Diapers

Mamabargains has Happy Heinys cloth pocket diapers 50% off. They're usually $16. Now they're $8, and as you might suspect, they're going fast.
I forgot to leave it on the last comment.