Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I LOVE BRITE MUSIC

Ok Ok, so before i make my pitch I might as well be honest, I am now a distributer for Brite Music, but let me tell you why. I loooooove Brite music. I was raised on it when I was growing up and when I was reintroduced a couple years ago, I still remembered all the songs word for word. They have everything from learning values (standin Tall series) to just having fun and creating a self identity. Brite music is based on 3 principles

1-Every child needs to know they are wonderful, important, loved, little people.

2- Music is a wonderful way to teach anything

3- If something is fun it's easier to do

I have to say that I have never been that great salesman because i don't like pushing things on people that they don't need or can't afford. But after contemplating whether or not this would be something I could do, I just knew that not only could I do it, but I felt I must because I truly believe in this music, and the values that it teaches. I saw it's effects in my own life, and am now witnessing them in the life of my children. So please, if nothing else, visit their site (www.BriteMusic.com)and listen to some samples of their music. Or allow me to come and share with you what I have. Anyone who purchases through me will receive a 10% discount. Spread the word, check it out. It'll be great!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hey,thanks for the nice comments about my blog! I have been doing it for like almost two years, so it has taken me at least that long to get a cute page done!
;-) You'll get the hang of it and there are tons of site with amazing page layouts! If you need any help, just ask! I do make little boy super capes..and I think we might have you guys for Christmas....;-)

Nicolay Family said...

I'm intersted. I'll have to check out the website.

Brandon Harshe said...

That's funny... we have Brite Music, too. Our son Trent likes Courage because it has a dragon in it.