Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Remembering

I have a lot on my mind these days and to clear my head I was looking at some photos. I came across a folder marked Easter and Dylan's birth. They are together because I went into labor Easter morning and then Dylan was born the next day. I just realize what a wonderful family I have. My boys are the sweetest children and Ryan is such a wonderful husband. I can't imagine my life without them. I often wonder what I would do if I lost any one of them, especially Ryan, I would be so lost without him. I pray him safe as he works these late nights. So I put a few pictures of dying Easter eggs with Brayden (you'll have to excuse myself, I am VERY pregnant) and then some pictures of Dylan's Birth

2 comments:

Camile Kellogg said...

What a beautiful family!

Chris 'n Leah said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby. No matter how many children I have or my friends have I always forget how very small and perfect they are when they are born. What a special time.