Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To my friends

I have come to realize just how important the power of friendship is and what a true friend is. I am grateful for the friends I have made while living in this area and I will miss it all. I will miss going over for play dates so moms can visit. I will miss waking up at 5 am knowing someone will be walking through your door to work out (or just sleep on the couch). I will miss a friend who willingly says, "GO to the temple with your husband, leave your children here", even when that means coming to your house at 5 am then cart them around." or"Here, take a loaf of bread" Who doesn't care that I am a slob and truly sees who I am. Those who teach me to be a better mother, wife, church member, friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you ! I will miss you all!

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Only 4 more months left! I can hardly believe it has gone by so fast! You will be missed.

It's amazing the difference just one true friend can make in your life. Here's to true friends!!!!

Pam Garner said...

We'll miss you guys. We've just really enjoyed ever time we've gotten together. I hope with blogs we are able to stay in touch a little bit more than otherwise.