Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan (part 5)


Dylan seemed to have his fill of cake, and I'm sure in the second picture he is clearly thinking, "Enough partying for me, let's go to bed!" After getting cleaned up the last two pictures are of Dylan with some of his toys. Dylan received a high chair from mom and dad, and Brayden got him a drum that he just loves. Friends and family gave him several toys, books, clothes, shoes, and a new cloth diaper. Thank you to all those who love our little boy and spoil him rotten! And for all you skeptics out there, I don't care what you say, Cloth diapers are so darn cute!!
We sure love our birthday boy, it was a wonderful day!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camile Kellogg said...

Dylan is sooooooo cute! I loved reading his birthday update... and I think you did awesome decorating the cup cakes!!! Thanks for sharing :)