Friday, January 1, 2010

A Yates Update

I was in the car today talking about blogging and I remembered why I started in the first place. I saw Leah Jensen's beautiful book that she made with all her blog entries for the year. That was a year ago and once again I have failed to make this everything I want it to be. However, better late than never, and here I am. So we are currently living in my parents basement in Coeur d'alene, ID. Ryan is working on opening his practice in Liberty Lake and we are hoping for that to come sooner rather than later. It is frustrating to wait on everybody else when all you want to do is get started. Also with the holidays and a funeral of my grandmother in Utah everyone's been busy. I received a calling as the beehive adviser and have really enjoyed it. This is one area of the church I haven't ever worked in. We are expecting our third child due the end of June and are very excited. Brayden says it will be a girl but mom and dad are conviced it'a boy. Hopefully we will be able to find out the end of January (pending I find a doctor by then). We had a great Christmas and are looking forward to and exciting year for our family!

2 comments:

Leah said...

YEAH!!!! Another baby...how very wonderful!!!! I am so very tickled for you.

Hang in there, things will work out in the end...they always do ESPECIALLY when you are including the Lord in your decision making process. You have a wonderful family and we miss having you in our ward. I heard you came back for Ryan's graduation, sad I didn't get to see you but happy you got to see Ginger.

PS-I am really excited to start my family "blog book for 2009". It is the one thing that keeps me blogging. Every time I think I am too busy I just think...these are the things I want my girls to remember: the good times, the hard times, the funny times, and my testimony. So then I blog again. You can do it...and the side benefit for the rest of us is we get to keep track of your sweet family!

Nicolay Family said...

Yeah you are back home. I'm so excited you are here.